Book online now!
Learn the latest rescue techniques and how to assist fellow divers and yourself in emergency situations! Topics include self-rescue, diver stress, emergency management, equipment problems, and rescue procedures. This two and a half day course consists of knowledge development through convenient home-study materials and performance-based training and includes Emergency First Response, first aid and CPR training and certification. Course fees include diving, books and instruction.
- Open Water & Advanced Open Water Certification or equivalent required
- Current First Aid & CPR Certification required (within 24 months) to finish course
- Minimum age of 12
- Participants must be in good health (Medical Questionnaire)
- Advanced Reservations required
- Application Fees NOT included