Balance due on date chosen
Get certified in only three days! Given the beauty of the Caribbean Sea, we do not do any coursework in a pool, preferring instead to take you out where you can actually see something besides tile! The course consists of a blend of diving and coursework spread over the three, three-quarter days, with students exploring the surrounding reefs with an instructor, meeting fun critters and improving their dive skills. All gear, instruction and books are included in the price.
- Day 1: Academics 8:30 AM & Confined Water 12:30 PM
- Day 2: Open Water 1&2 dives off the boat 1:00 PM
- Day 3: Open Water 3&4 dives off the boat 1:00 PM
*During low season open water 3&4 dives may be scheduled in the morning.
*Participants must be in good health (Medical Questionnaire)
*Advanced reservations required
Junior Course Description
We follow the same schedule as the adult open water course, but for your tadpole we recommend their own instructor! The student will receive the undivided attention from one of our professional PADI Instructors. Completion of their Jr. Open Water Course will allow this diver to dive with a parent, guardian, or PADI professional up to forty feet!
- Minimum age of 10
- A private instructor is provided on the 1st day for the confined water portion of training
- Participants must be in good health (Medical Questionnaire)
- Advanced reservations required