Dive Training Questions or Concerns?
Contact Our PADI Platinum Course Director
Low Key Watersports has full-time PADI Platinum Course Director, Tina Conrad on staff to fill all your diving needs, questions, and concerns.
Please feel free to direct any diving questions to her. Keep in mind in addition to her training questions, she coordinates all our dive staff, assists on boats, and dives with guests several days per week.
Please be assured your questions are extremely important to her and she will get with you as soon as possible. Diving questions can be emailed directly to her.
For immediate questions or questions related to your dives within the next 24 hour period please call the store at 340-693-8999 during store hours.
How to Find Us for Your Diving & Boat Trips
Depending on your reservation, you should arrive at one of the following locations:
Guests departing from Low Key Watersports on St John:
If you booked directly with Low Key Watersports and have not made arrangements for an alternate pickup, you will need to check-in at our shop in downtown Cruz Bay
- Our shop is located close to the public ferry dock in Cruz Bay
- When arriving at the ferry dock in St. John (facing the water), you will see the beachfront to your immediate left. We are a short walk down the beachfront.
- Look for the only floating dock in Cruz Bay! That’s our dock and where you will be departing from.
- Please check-in at our shop across the street from the floating dock. It is in between The Terrace Restaurant and Grande Bay Resort. (We share a patio with Drink Bar.)
- FREE Parking is available up the hill directly behind the shop for our guests!
Guests departing from The Ritz Carlton (subject to availability):
If you are booking directly with Low Key Watersports, please confirm with Low Key Watersports your desire to be picked up at the Ritz before the day of your trip.
- Please check-in with a staff member at the Cruz Bay Watersports on the Ritz Beach Hotel Side.
- Upon check-in, your waivers will be confirmed.
- Our boat will be waiting for you just offshore from the Ritz on a mooring and one of the Cruz Bay Watersports staff will bring you out to us in a dinghy.
Guests departing from The Westin Hotel & Resort (subject to availability):
If you are booking directly with Low Key Watersports, please confirm with Low Key Watersports your desire to be picked up at the Westin before the day of your trip.
- Please arrive at the Cruz Bay Watersports shop at the designated time.
- Upon check-in, your waivers will be confirmed and you will be escorted to the dock by an employee to board our boat.
United States of America
|Mon||8:10 am - 6 pm|
|Tue||8:10 am - 6 pm|
|Wed||8:10 am - 6 pm|
|Thu||8:10 am - 6 pm|
|Fri||8:10 am - 6 pm|
|Sat||8:10 am - 6 pm|
|Sun||8:10 am - 6 pm|