How to Find Us for Your Diving & Boat Trips
Depending on your reservation, you should arrive at one of the following locations:
Guests departing from Low Key Watersports on St John:
If you booked directly with Low Key Watersports and have not made arrangements for an alternate pickup, you will need to check-in at our shop in downtown Cruz Bay
- Our shop is located close to the public ferry dock in Cruz Bay
- When arriving at the ferry dock in St. John (facing the water), you will see the beachfront to your immediate left. We are a short walk down the beachfront.
- Look for the only floating dock in Cruz Bay! That’s our dock and where you will be departing from.
- Please check-in at our shop across the street from the floating dock. It is in between The Terrace Restaurant and Grande Bay Resort. (We share a patio with Drink Bar.)
- FREE Parking is available up the hill directly behind the shop for our guests!
Guests departing from The Ritz Carlton (subject to availability):
If you are booking directly with Low Key Watersports, please confirm with Low Key Watersports your desire to be picked up at the Ritz before the day of your trip.
- Please check-in with a staff member at the Cruz Bay Watersports on the Ritz Beach Hotel Side.
- Upon check-in, your waivers will be confirmed.
- Our boat will be waiting for you just offshore from the Ritz on a mooring and one of the Cruz Bay Watersports staff will bring you out to us in a dinghy.
Guests departing from The Westin Hotel & Resort (subject to availability):
If you are booking directly with Low Key Watersports, please confirm with Low Key Watersports your desire to be picked up at the Westin before the day of your trip.
- Please arrive at the Cruz Bay Watersports shop at the designated time.
- Upon check-in, your waivers will be confirmed and you will be escorted to the dock by an employee to board our boat.
United States of America
|Mon||8 am - 4 pm|
|Tue||8 am - 4 pm|
|Wed||8 am - 4 pm|
|Thu||8 am - 4 pm|
|Fri||8 am - 4 pm|
|Sat||8 am - 4 pm|
|Sun||8 am - 4 pm|