Want to try scuba diving or get certified? Our daily two-tank dive goes to local reef sites on the north and south shores of St. John and outlying islands.
Private Dive & Snorkel Charters
Custom Scuba and Snorkeling Adventure
For the ultimate in custom services, try a private charter with Low Key Watersports! Charters can combine snorkeling, scuba diving and/or exploring all on your schedule. Low Key is perfect for a larger group and can accommodate up to 17 passengers. We have two custom 36 ft Newton dive boats that have plenty of room, a large shaded lower deck, top of the line equipment, and skilled staff. All charters include scuba gear, snorkel gear, fuel, crew, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages.
8:00 am – 12:00 pm OR 12:00pm – 4:00pm.
Half-day charters include 2 dive/snorkel stops.
Check-in at 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Full day charters include 3 dive/snorkel stops.
Check-in at 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Full day BVI charters include up to 3 dive/snorkel stops. These can include a private trip to the Wreck of the Rhone, or a visit to the Indians or Treasure Caves, or over to Jost van Dyke to explore some of the best spots the BVI has to offer! All trips to the BVI require a passport and have an additional charge per person for customs.
- 20% automatic gratuity added to the total of the charter
- Advanced Reservations Required; 100% deposit required to confirm the reservation
- 96 Hour cancellation policy
- Discover Scuba divers can only dive 2 tanks regardless of the length of the trip
- Maximum of 17 passengers for USVI trips and 12 passengers for BVI trips