Low Key Watersports has been offering diving charters, scuba instruction, and a retail shop in St John in the U.S. Virgin Islands for over 30 years. The company has expanded to include boat charters as well through our sister company Ocean Runner Powerboat Rentals. We have a great team, we love what we do, and we have a great time doing it. Our motto is “Set your soul free” and we make sure that our staff benefits from the amazing place that we live and work! Our staff perks include retail discounts, free dive trips, and dive courses as well as low-cost private boat trips and free public boat tours and activities (some restrictions apply).
Our company is constantly growing, and we are currently hiring a part-time Reservations Specialist with the ability for full-time hours upon starting if you would like to also work in our retail store. The Reservations position will require about 3-4 days a week, with the potential to expand to full-time for the right candidate.
This position requires the following:
- Excellent verbal and written customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Gmail and Google Suites (google docs & sheets)
- Sales experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Experience with Fareharbor booking software a plus, but not required
- Knowledge about boating and scuba diving is helpful but not required
This position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Answering customer inquiries by phone and email for boat rentals, dive charters, etc.
- Scheduling boat trips and dive charters through Fareharbor
- Schedule captains when trips are booked
- Track customer contracts (from boat charters) and additional payments for their fuel usage and gratuity after their boat trip
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees plus paid training