Senior Sales Specialist
Low Key Watersports is seeking a full time Senior Sales Specialist to join our team in St. John, VI!
Salary Details: Competitive base hourly pay and uncapped commission on trips/activities booked. The first 4 weeks during training will have a guaranteed minimum commission in addition to the hourly pay as you learn about our products and busy season ramps up! A $500 sign on bonus will be paid after 60 days of successful employment.
This position requires the following:
- Sales experience a must!
- The ideal candidate will be outgoing and driven.
- Excellent verbal and written customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Gmail and Google Suites (google docs & sheets)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Experience with Fareharbor booking software a plus, but not required
- Knowledge about boating and scuba diving is helpful but not required
- Ability to work independently to get all daily tasks accomplished
This position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Selling our company’s excursions in person, by phone and by email.
- Scheduling activities through our booking software, Fareharbor
- Selling partner companies’ excursions in person, by phone and by email.
- Tracking and checking customer waivers and required course prerequisites
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Free diving, and dive courses at cost
- Greatly reduced boat charter costs
- Paid training
- 8 hour days, 5 days a week – schedule can be fixed or flexible depending on your needs
- Day time hours between approximately 10am -7pm
- Some holidays and weekend shifts will be required – we are open 365 days a year
Low Key Watersports has been offering diving charters, scuba instruction and a retail shop in St John in the U.S. Virgin Islands for over 30 years. The company has expanded to include boat charters as well through our sister company Ocean Runner Powerboat Rentals. We have a great team, we love what we do, and we have a great time doing it. Our moto is “Set your soul free” and we make sure that our staff benefits from the amazing place that we live and work! Our staff perks include retail discount, free dive trips and dive courses as well as low-cost private boat trips and free public boat tours and activities (some restrictions apply).
Our company is constantly growing, and we are currently hiring a full-time Senior Sales Specialist to run our new activities booth in the heart of town. The focus of the job is on selling excursions to walk-up customers, both for our companies as well as for our affiliates. You will also assist the reservations team in answering phone calls and emails about bookings and other duties to help our customers have a 5-star experience.
Thank you for considering a career with Low Key Watersports and Ocean Runner Powerboat Rentals!