Low Key Watersports offers PADI diving courses so you can get certified on St. John. With several open-water and e-learning courses to choose from, we’ve got you covered.
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
Observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. Improve the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevate them to the next level.
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, and use air more efficiently.
- Hover effortlessly in any position.
To get started:
- Call or Click the Book Now Button on this page to sign up for your specific dive dates
On Your Dive Day:
- Meet with your Low Key Dive Instructor to review your eLearning and prepare for your dive